A child waits for her family to sign up for Internet access in Kansas City, MO.
Below are offers from ConnectHome stakeholders for discounted, at-home Internet connectivity and devices, including desktops, laptops, and tablets.
If you are an additional community looking to bridge your local digital divide, visit our page for communities and follow the contact information in each offer below.
STAKEHOLDER OFFER SHEETS
- AT&T (SNAP participants)
- Comcast (HUD-assisted housing residents)
- Cox (HUD-assisted housing residents with K-12 children)
- Google Fiber (HUD-assisted housing residents in select sites)
- KANO (ConnectHome communities, K-12)
- Cherokee Communications, Pine-Net, Suddenlink, & Vyve Broadband (select sites in Choctaw Nation)
- T-Mobile (select public housing sites)
View additional offers from ConnectHome stakeholders.